Tuesday, January 16, 2007

You Have Won a Silver Medal!

Wii Sports has grown into a silent obsession around my place. Larry, Robin and I are quietly trying to outperform each-other in the various sports sneaking time as our schedules allow to put a few more notches in our scores. These last few days, when I come home from work, there are piles of notifications in my Wiimail saying so and so won a silver metal at training or whats-his-name went pro in tennis. I've even started to play through the training games for tennis and boxing...

I'm flummoxed in boxing though. I can't quite figure out how to avoid punching my trainer in the face during the focus glove game or to how to move the controls so I don't get tangled in the wire when I'm trying the dodging game...

(Nobody has achieved Gold in anything yet as far as I know)

2 comments:

Iron Bowl said...

I believe Larry has several gold already.

He's been training hard.

Charlie said...

I am filled with shame and self loathing.